Rules for renting the Hall
- Open For Member and Non-Member.
- No alcohol, no meat, no poultry and no seafood consumption andwhere on the grounds and in the building premises and "No Smoking" anywhere in the building.
- Cleaning charges have to be paid by anybody who rent the hall/kitchen.
- Insurance for the hall must be obtained prior to the event date and proof of insurance must be submitted with hall rental.
- Fire inspection and occupancy permit must be obtained prior to the use if required.
- Hindu Temple Society will block certain dates for their use.
- Hall will be rented on first come first serve basis. Main Hall will .get priority to use the kitchen Party Hall will get kitchen if available for use.
- Deposit will be charge plus hall rental with cleaning charges must be paid in full two weeks prior to the event. If hall rental is not paid then the event will be cancelled and deposit will not be refunded.
- All cancellation must be 15 days in advance to receive the refund of deposit.
- Deposit will be refunded seven (7) days after the event. Any damage to the property of furnishings will be deducted from the deposit.
- Tables, Chairs and Kitchen equipment without the utensils will be provided as per schedule:
|Rent Schedule||Main Hall||2nd Flr.|
|Life Or Annual Member
|Hall Rental Deposit
|Public Events with Executive Committee or Presidents Approval
Feedback / Inquiry